Due to the current COVID-19 measures all our therapists are currently working from home and offering therapy sessions remotely via telehealth. If you wish to make an appoinmtnet, the availability of therapists can be seen via the online client portal.
COVID – 19 Temporary MBS Allied Health (Psychology) Telehealth Services
*Updated and current as of 06/04/2020 MBS*
We will be offering bulk billing services temporarily to clients who are commonwealth concession card holders, those under the age of 16, who have lost employment as a result of the pandemic, or who have been identified as vulnerable to COVID-19 by the Australian Government Department of Health. For all other patients normal fees apply.
People considered vulnerable include:
- Clients over 70 years of age,
- Clients required to self-isolate or self-quarantine in accordance with guidance issued by the Australian Health Protection Principal Committee in relation to COVID-19;
- Clients who identify as being of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent & are at least 50 years old;
- Clients who are pregnant;
- Clients who are the parent of a child aged under 12 months;
- Clients being treated for a chronic health condition;
- Clients who are immune compromised;
- Clients meeting the current national triage protocol criteria for suspected COVID-19 infection
Find more clinic updates and news on facebook here