We know that most people don’t like surprises when it comes to fees, so we encourage all of our clients to review our Fee Schedule, Cancellation Policy and Payment Terms before booking an appointment with one of our Psychologists. The Australian Psychological Society’s (APS) recommended fee for psychology services for the 2018-19 financial year is $251.00 for a 50 minute appointment (click here to view the APS fee schedule) Our rates are significantly lower than those recommended by the APS at $135 for standard individual consultations and $150 for couples. Full details are provided on this page for your convenience.
COVID – 19 Temporary MBS Allied Health (Psychology) Telehealth Services
*Updated and current as of 06/04/2020 MBS*
We will be offering bulk billing services temporarily to clients who are commonwealth concession card holders, those under the age of 16, who have lost employment as a result of the pandemic, or who have been identified as vulnerable to COVID-19 by the Australian Government Department of Health.
People considered vulnerable include:
- Clients over 70 years of age,
- Clients required to self-isolate or self-quarantine in accordance with guidance issued by the Australian Health Protection Principal Committee in relation to COVID-19;
- Clients who identify as being of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent & are at least 50 years old;
- Clients who are pregnant;
- Clients who are the parent of a child aged under 12 months;
- Clients being treated for a chronic health condition;
- Clients who are immune compromised;
- Clients meeting the current national triage protocol criteria for suspected COVID-19 infection
For all other patients normal fees apply. While stage 3 social distancing restrictions are in place, clients eligible for a medicare rebate will first need to pay for their telehealth session after which we will issue you an electronic invoice from the clinic, this can then be submitted as proof of payment via the Express Plus Medicare mobile app (instructions here). Medicare advises that claims & rebates are typically processed and reimbursed within 7 days.